How can QBC assist BCaBAs and BCBAs
credentialing and maintenance supervision?
QBC can assist certified individuals needing
Primary Interventions Used
• Individual and Group supervision
• Collaborate to improve outcomes for learners
• Provide tips to help supervisees generalize skills across settings
• Teach data collection and display
• Video observations to assure ABA program integrity
• Facilitate ABA programs for supervisees current levels
• Ongoing ABA training
• Assisting individuals documenting ABA progress
• Reviewing ethical considerations in ABA
• Providing tools to advocate for ABA
BCBA and BCaBA Credentialing Supervision: QBC can provide the necessary supervision requirements in accordance with the BACB (Behavior Analyst Certification Board). This is conducted via video conferencing allowing supervisees from anywhere to access this service. If you live in the local area (within two hours of BCBA or BCBA-D conducting the supervision) the BCBA can travel to your location to provide onsite supervision. Supervision is typically conducting in weekly or bi-weekly intervals.