How will QBC help with student performance?
QBC is a group of dedicated professionals who believe in individualized treatment plans based on the principles of ABA. The team will provide consultation and ABA demonstrations for ABA for the development of intervention, and maintenance for optimum training management. Your program will be maintained and updated through periodic visits, phone consultations, email and/or video conferencing.
Why use Applied Behavior Analysis in the classroom?
ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) is an evidence-based set of interventions that show effective results for children and adults with behavior concerns. ABA can be used and shown to be effective with any behaviors, be they explained by disorders or day-to-day challenges. ABA can help administrators and teachers to develop effective interventions to be used in the classroom. ABA can address individual learner and whole classroom academic and behavioral needs. Interventions used are precise, simple and effective, and optimize both behavioral and academic performance. If your staff is interested in becoming a certified BCBA, BCaBA, or a RBT then QBC staff can provide credentialing supervision.
Primary Interventions Used
- Effective Cost Savings: QBC can develop site specific interventions that can streamline classroom management procedures
- Organization Behavior Management: QBC can teach administrators how to maximize staff productivity and morale
- Precision Teaching: QBC can teach your staff the role of pinpointing behavior and how applies to social academic needs
- Preventative Behavior Management: QBC can set up procedures that can prevent disruptive behaviors in the social setting
- Maximizing Life Options for Learners: QBC can collaborate with teachers, parents, learners and the community to deliver interventions that will help learners gain more social and career choices