School Based Programs
How will QBC help in my classroom?
QBC is a group of dedicated professionals who believe in individualized treatment plans based on the principals of ABA. The team will provide consultation and ABA demonstrations for ABA for the development of intervention, and maintenance for optimum classroom management. Your program will be maintained and upload through periodic visits, phone consultation, email, and/or video conferencing.
Why use Applied Behavior Analysis in the classroom?
ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) is an evidence-based set of interventions results for children and adults with behavior concerns. ABA can be used and shown to be effective with any behaviors, be they explained by disorders or day-to-day challenges. ABA can help teachers and supporting persons to develop effective interventions to be used in the classroom. ABA can address an individual learner and whole classroom academic and behavioral needs. Interventions used are precise, simple and effective, and optimize both behavioral and academic performance.
Primary Interventions Used
- Friendship Skills: QBC can teach the learners 9 behaviors that will increase the likelihood of making and keeping, friends
- Verbal Behavior Training: QBC can teach your learners hot to become a more effective communication
- Precision Teaching: QBC can teach your learners the role of behavior fluency and how it applies to social and academic needs
- Self-Management Skills: QBC can teach your learners abilities that can help them function across their life span
- IEP Support for Teachers: QBC can collaborate with teachers and supporting persons to incorporate research and data driven interventions using functional behavioral assessments into the IEP