How can QBC assist with staff training?
QBC can assist administration, teachers, and
supporting staff with increasing their knowledge with
Applied Behavior Analysis, classroom management,
and Precision Teaching
Primary Interventions Used
• Applied Behavior Analysis: QBC can teach staff how to effectively use ABA in the classroom
• Precision Teaching: QBC can teach your staff the role of pinpointing behavior and how it applies to social and academic needs
• Organizational Behavior Management: QBC can teach staff how to maximize productivity and morale
• Preventative Behavior Management: QBC can set up procedures and teach staff how to prevent disruptive behaviors in the school setting
• Maximizing Life Options for Staff: QBC can collaborate with teachers, parents, learners and the community to deliver interventions that will help learners gain more social and career choices
Staff Training and Development:
A BCBA can train staff in schools, treatment cen
ters, home based programs, community centers and work places using ABA to maximize and optimize program outcomes specific to the given setting.