How can QBC assist with Home Based Programs?
QBC can help learners in a home program with academic and social needs.
Primary Interventions Used
• Meltdown Management: QBC can teach parents how to effectively manage meltdowns in the home and community
• Social Skills: QBC can teach learners appropriate social eciprocity
• Precision Teaching: QBC can teach parents the role of pinpointing behavior and how it applies to social and academic needs
• Leisure Activities: QBC can teach learners how to use leisure activities as a means of creating friendships with like minded peers
• Maximizing Life Options for Learners: QBC can collaborate with teachers, parents, learners and the community to deliver interventions that will help learners gain more social and career choices
Home based programs:
QBC can help set up and implement ABA interventions in home settings by conducting FBAs,developing BIPs and facilitating the delivery of such programs. Typically, an ABA Tutor who is trained in the basics of ABA implements ABA programs.
How will QBC help my family?
QBC is a group of dedicated professionals who believe in individualized treatment plans based on the principles of ABA. The team will provide training and guidance for the development, intervention, and maintenance of your child’s program. Your program will be maintained and updated through monthly visits, phone consultations, email and/or video conferencing.
Why use Applied Behavior Analysis?
ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) is an evidence-based set of interventions that show effective results for children and adults with behavior concerns. ABA can be used and shown to be effective with any behaviors, be they explained by disorders (ADHD, ODD, OCD, addictions, etc.) as well as typical human development issues (e.g. martial issues, exercise habits, weight loss, smoking cessation). Behavior analysts are fully aware of the importance of establishing a rapport with clients and other professionals. Jonathan will help you, your family, and your child overcome behavior concerns to help make everyone’s life more fulfilling.